Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheap 4x4 to drive to Mongolia

charlie_pank

I'm driving to Mongolia in July 2010 on a charity rally. When I get there the car will be auctioned off for charity.

I'm ideally looking for a TD Range-rover or Land-Rover Disco. If anyone has one down the back of the sofa they don't need any more, please let me know.

Ta

C

back here because I want to be.

Edited by - charlie_pank on 14 Dec 2009 12:59:48

Not sure if this fits the bill but a friend in the village is selling his Mitsubishi Challenger. It's a 1999 2.5TDi. He recently spent £2.5K on new head , pistons, rad and injectors. I think the mileage is about 110K. He wants about £2.5K for it.

He's now bought a van for his business and his wife wants a 'proper' car, not a tank.

I can put you in touch if you're interested.

Ian

There are 2 rallys that go to Mongolia, one of them has to be under 10 years old and under 1000cc, the other one is for charity. I'm doing the charity one: here

Having driven across part of Mongolia before, I'm happy to go for the 'easy' option, rather than the tiny car too.

back here because I want to be.

I have a friend who has 3 Disco's for sale an L reg and an N reg both runners with tax and MOT and 1 thats just being broken, He wants about £750 each for the runners. The vehicles are based in Essex 2 miles from Junction 7 of the M11, if you are interested let me know asap as he will export them by the end of the week, thanks.

.... *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*....

*smokin* R400 SV *smokin*

.... *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*....