Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Team Escargot

Just applied for my MSA license! Not sure if I will be one of the more 'mature' contingents but OAP springs to mind. Anyway I will give it a go (but will need all the help I can get) - hope to do one or three events starting with Goodwood

SV 1800 R300 dry sump (but overweight with not a lot of talent may hold me back a bit!)

Club regs would be useful + application for spped events - do I need a cat? (on the exhaust that is)

Nick

Welcome to the 2010 Championship from another newbie.

You'll notice in the regs that there is a novice championship, uses your best 5 results, so if you thinking of doing 1 or 3 why not see how you enjoy it and try 3 or 5.

Goodwoods going to be my first event, sods law that one of the fastest sprints is the first one *rolleyes*, but at the end of the day it's got to be about personal challenge and enjoyment.

Q469 WET 1990 Caterham 1690 Crossflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.CaterBram on Facebook

Welcome.

You will be joining a great championship.

"Not sure if I will be one of the more 'mature' contingents but OAP springs to mind."

The championship caters for all ages. There is an ever growing group of sprinting SAGA seveners.

I am sure you will have fun.

David

Management Team Member

Regalia

Posting on Blatchat since 2000

superlight with 210bhp

Don't worry about the age thing - the young whippersnappers will be a nuisance as usual, but it is experience that counts!

Assuming I get it all together - see you in class 4! it is good to see some other SAGA Severners around *wink*

See you in the paddock at Goodwood - happy to help out if it is your first event.

Mike *smokin*

One other thing to keep an eye out for Nick, is the intro to sprnting at Curbourgh in April time (details to be confirmed) and also there has been some talk of some mentoring for us newbies during there first couple of event's to ease the culture shock so to speak :)

Q469 WET 1990 Caterham 1690 Crossflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits.CaterBram on Facebook

• Area Representative

Hi Nick,

Glad to hear that you are joining the fun for next year. I think there are adequate posts on BC to say that its a great series of events with very friendly rivalry but masses of advice & assistance at all time.

If I can be of help then drop me a line (obviously that goes for other newbies as well *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...