Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NIfty's Bits mirrors, Race Transponder & Windscreen wiper assembly - all now sold

mattobrien

Clearing out the garage following the recent departure of my Seven (and the arrival of the next one).

One set of Nifty's bits mirrors with black mountings. The mirrors are formula black plastic with flat lens. They are being sold as I have now gone aero. £70 + postage - Sold

Race transponder AMB Tranx 260 DP: £170 + postage - sold

Windscreen wiper assembly - (S3 RHD): £70 + postage - sold

Collection also available from Ipswich.

Edited by - mattobrien on 7 Dec 2009 10:04:21

Edited by - mattobrien on 11 Dec 2009 09:15:57

Matt - sorry for the dumb question, but is the wiper assembly kit everything needed to go from an aero screened car to one with a screen (ie does the kit include all I need to go "wipered", or do I need other parts)?

I want to get a screen (yes I have blat mailed about the one listed here!), and wipers etc so I can change between both during the changing seasons.

Thanks in advance,

GP

Hi Graeme,

It looks like a less shiney version of this here and has just been removed from my car as it is aero and I have sold the windscreen.

It doesn't have the actual wiper blades etc. just what was removed from the car.

Happy to take some pictures if you would like me to so that you can get a more detailed picture of it.

Matt

Edited by - mattobrien on 10 Dec 2009 20:47:05