Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few bits & bobs, inc hood, sticks & silencer

TomB

I have the following bits and pieces cluttering up the place and only a small garage!

1) Used Supersport, non catalyst, 5 inch silencer for the 4-1 (long primaries) Supersport race exhaust. I replaced it last year as I thought it had a loose baffle and was rattling, but it was something else making the noise. Could do with a polish as to be expected after ten years or so £100 ONO

2) Stainless steel sill protectors, drilled & riveted twice. £10 pair

3) Hi-vis hood for S3 Caterham. Zip OK, no tears, all poppers and velcro present. £50

4) Hood sticks blasted and re-powder coated last year, with straps £20.

Items located in Bolton, Manchester. Postage, collection or GONADS delivery all options to explore. I can easily get items to MADS, LADS, Cheshire and possible South Yorks meets.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Tom, what year was the car that the hood was taken from? I have a 1990 which seems to have less poppers across the back than later cars, if that makes sense. If it will fit mine and there really are no rips or tears then I'll take it.

I'm only down the road in Bury.

Cheers

Steff

Steff, there are definitely no rips or tears and the zip works. It fit my 1996 De-dion, which is the earlier De-dion chassis - I think I know what you mean re the poppers layout. Probably easiest to send you some pics.

Ill Blatmail you so we can get in touch off-line and get you email address for some pics.