Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Extended Passenger Footwell

jakeandlizzy

I have the CC parts dept working on it....but it has been about 2 months (with two calls in between) and still no word back for an ETA from Arch.

yes, it does look hard actually especially with a CC dry sump, but there should be room I hope. I can't sit passenger in my own car! That is the reason...but wait, why should I be a passenger except the other half likes to get sideways as well :)

Jake,

Make sure Arch have your correct chassis no. I bought a kit from them for my S3. It turned out to be one for a metric car which will not fit an older model. They were very good about it and refunded my money as they do not stock imperial kits. In the end I took out the short footwell (a pig to do) and then spent hours making up and trying cardboard models until I got one to fit. It will save you a lot of time if you can make a template (or lots of photos with a ruler in place) from an appropriate long footwell car and then make your up own design.

It is well worth doing, and extra six inches always pleases !

Good luck

I went to Santa Pod and my world changed forever.

• Area Representative

If you're really stuck and not in too much hurry, I am taking my footwells apart and could draw a template for you to copy. Blatmail me if you need me to do this.

Paul Richards

Area Representative - L.A.D.S. (Lancashire and District Sevens)

LADS Website

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional