Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Car stereo

bluenose

• Area Representative

My radio cassette in my trusty Ford Focus has given up the ghost so I am looking for a replacement. Would like a CD this time. Car has a double DIN space so would prefer something to fit in the space although I do have a blanking panel that I could use if need be. Anyone got an unwanted one stashed anyway they do not need? Don't really want to shell out too much other than a donation to NTL as the car will hopefully be replaced next year.

Nick

Lava Orange Caterham Blackbird *cool*

I've got a Kenwood KDC W4031 sat in my garage removed from the outlaws Pug 306 before it was scrapped.

Plays CDs, MP3 CDs, WMA CDs & AM/FM tuner. It's single DIN & I have all the looms for it as well including the steering wheel doodah thingy.

Cover my postage, a donation to NTL & it's yours.

R300 Superlight Weapons Grade Fun

Edited by - Jon Crofts on 29 Nov 2009 20:12:23

If Nick isn't interested in the head unit, then I may well be Jon, as I have a 306 and could do with a replacement stereo that works with the standard steering wheel controls. I've got a stereo to fit that I bought second-hand but haven't got round to it yet. Could be a long-winded way around things but might work out well for NtL! 😬