Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheap Carbon Rear Wings

EFA

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marius,

Der fette Arnie wird erst einmal kotzen, dass er diesen deutschen Text nicht lesen kann. Mich nervt es richtig, dass ich mich mit Ihm nicht auf Deutsch zoffen kann. Siehe TD in www.seven-mania.de. Ach, das wäre so lustig.

Nun quäle ich mich mit meinem Wörterbuch auf Englisch rum. Wusstest Du, dass wenn man auf englisch hier das Wort Scheiße schreibt, dieses Wort durch Sternchen ersetzt wird. Ich bin nachher richtig gespannt, ob Scheiße auf Deutsch angezeigt wird. Und gespannt bin ich auch, ob Arnie sich die Mühe macht, dieses blabla mit Dir zu übersetzen. Affengeiler Gedanke eigentlich. Musst meinen Kram aber nicht übersetzen. Und plapper nicht rum, dass meine Kotflügel so leicht und billig sind, weil ich die in der Challenge verballere. Altes Sackgesicht und Burgfräuleinbeglücker *cool*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Arnie, Godfather of Caterhams!

I title you arrogant, because your stupid remark about my english flywheel – not because your nationality. (Embarrassing idea from you) If I feel shame, I dont bring the pictures on my web site.

Germany vias England. That is maybe interessting in Football (Germany 2nd in Worldcup 🙆🏻 but England beats Germany 5:1 ☹️) Me for my person have no problems with England. My only problem is, that the ******** SLRs in the Eurocup are so fast *confused* *confused* *confused* Wow, this drivers are too good for a 38 year old German with a beer belly and cheap carbon wings. ☹️

Your comparsion S Class and Smart. (S Class is a inaprobiate comparsion at the topic with Superlight Caterhams.

But OK, Mr. S Class 😬

Do you build your expensive wings so strong and heavy because the Comma Girls will sit on them? (Maybe the German Grid Girls are not so heavyweight 😬)

The costs for model and tooling are also so expensive as the payment: 1 hours @ £32.50 from your worldbest CF laminator. *eek*

A simple carbon wing can build from every practice laminator. This part is not really important for a good Caterham. But I wrote wich parts we also build.

The british are really leading in carbon. The Italians (Ferrari) build with the help of british engeneers the fastest car at this moment. The Germans build the worldbest (heavyweight) cars Porsche BMW Mercedes and the best F1 engines 😬)

BUT!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

In England they build the one and only Sportcar in the world: The Caterham Super Seven *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

I will thank you for promoting my wings with your post. The first orders are here.

I hope I can hear in next time from you, if you beat a R 500 with a good driver on a race track.

Or better: You race together with me in Brands Hatch. 😬

I also love Caterhams with Opel (Vauxhall) Power.

And I also have a Membership Number here: # 3428.

If my English is better or you can speak German, I am sure, that we entertain this or the German forum very well. *cool* *cool* *cool*

Joachim

Edited by - Joachim on 31 Aug 2002 14:43:25

I have also the feeling the Fat Arnie think only which it have and makes the best is.

But only over with its Caterham 1/4 Miles do not run to drive I white.

Naja in any case is clearly too expensive the price for its CArbon of parts. With you Englishmen apparent plays money not a role.

But the price did not differentiate is justified nevertheless probably!!

Greets TD

Sorry for my Bad english but im only a german

I think we´ll be getting this together at the Caterham Festival at Brands in October. Did you lot know that it is the weekend of the "Oktoberfest" in Munich???? *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

This is going to be VERY funny with Bratwurst and Maßbier. *smile*

What about a carbon fibre contest ?? For NTL ??? Arnie & Joachim will bring their best cf-parts and the club will decide.

Marius

@Joachim: Na sicher wird hier alles fiese zensiert, ist ein ordentliches Forum. Ich habe auch nur geschrieben, das deine Teile glücklicherweise billig sind, WEIL Du soviel davon schrottest. 😬

@Marius, aber Scheiße kann man so oft schreiben wie man will. Das Wort "Ficken" funzt sicher auch ;-)

@ TD, ist das hessisches Englisch? Ist ja grauenvoll. Egal, Hauptsache Spaß!

@all die der deutschen Sparche mächtig sind. In www.seven.mania.de geht die Post ab!

@Arnie: Download this Video! http://www.seven-mania.de/videos/oh2002_jo.wmv

Regards

Joachim

Edited by - Joachim on 31 Aug 2002 16:10:25

Orderly 😬 ... Never !

However at least we know about online translators, and Arnie no doubt does as well. So he probably won't be THAT sick Joachim ....

The brilliant thing is I have got "Affengeiler Gedanke eigentlich" translated as "Female Monkey randy thought actually" .............. 😳 😬 *confused* 😬 😬 What is all that about ?...sadly by german speaking pal is on holiday at the moment ☹️

Anyway, even with my somewhat limited German, know what Scheiße and Ficken mean. I might not have learnt much on the school exchange trip to Bad-Homberg but I did learn to swear.

So perhaps a bit less swearing Affenschwanz *tongue*

Best thing we stopped this English - German........blablabla.

Hope we see us in Brands. Comming together and learn what is HATZ! *eek* and I tell you the story from the stopper! *cool*

If you don´t know HATZ, ask the Parker Boys, John Schneider, Chris Porrit (hope I write the Name correct) or John Taylor! 😬 😬 😬

Regards

Joachim

Joachim,

Bloody hell my German is poor these days.

On a serious note I do feel it was a little out of order for you to have made the post you did, regardless of whether you are profiting or not (in my understanding you are).

Consider if you had put a written notice up, or had a stand in the paddock at a race meeting and Arnie had come along and put his poster over yours, or stood beside your stand and told everyone who came along that his stuff was better/cheaper. You'd get the right 🙆🏻 *mad*

One of the problems with European integration is not so much our language barrier than our cultural/behavioural differences. I'm sure you meant no harm or offence, but in England "that's just not cricket" (one game we should continue to beat you Germans at for a while I trust 😬).

(I experienced similar frustrations when I had a Finnish girlfriend and used to travel over there a lot).

Nifty.

@ deeps and Nifty: My english is to bad, that I can fully understand your post.

if you are interested at Hatz, look here: http://www.hatz.de/ *cool*

You can order now 😬

(JM Littman ordered weeks ago a free bottle of Jägermeister) ☹️

It is a joke: Maybe we can drink a free Hatz in Brands. *thumbup*

Regards

Joachim

Edited by - Joachim on 31 Aug 2002 21:36:11

Well, I loved the front wings produced by Arnie so much that I'd definitely pay for a matching set of rears if I could sell my current ones, but that's proving more difficult that I'd imagined and I'm a little miffed at that. I really don't want to miss out, but I don't know what else to do.

So, if I miss the boat with Arnie's wings (with respect to timing) I almost certainly will give Joachim a call/email in the future when I am able to afford some new ones. I must admit I've been looking at MOG already as an alternative to the Tillet seats because I simply cannot justify the cost of the Tillets and MOG's cf products look very good from their web site.

I don't want to join in the debate/fight about whether Joachim hijacked Arnie's thread because I would still buy Arnie's wings if I could find the cash in time. This is in no way attacking MOG's products though... I simply know what I'd be getting from Arnie. No risk = worth the money.

I certainly don't want to get into a national/racist fight and think some of the comments on both sides are a little close to the nerve.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

• 2 weeks later...

BOING *confused*

Come on you lot. There must be a shed load of impending upgradeitus infections out there. You know you want to put a set of the best carbon wings on your loved one *wink*.

The quality of these components is A1, top dollar and cheaper than CC - you know it makes sense.

Just another 6-7 sets and they'll be in production. Do what I did, make a dogs breakfast of jacking up your car and let it fall against the garage wall *mad*

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell

I wasn't aware that MClaren were into making up small batches of parts for the likes (is it officially MClaren or some of their employees moonlighting?) of us but if they are, what about getting them to make some Tillet replicas? I'm sure if they could make them at say £350 we'd have a huge amount of interest.

can I just draw everyones' attention to the following rule (as laid down by th L7COGB):

Note: the Lotus Seven Club will not tolerate personal attacks. Posting something to the Lotus Seven Club forums which personally attacks another forum member or contains profanity or any type of racial or ethnic slur may result in immediate suspension of your user account.

.....nuff said....... *cool*

Just noticed the picture at:

http://www.mog-racing.de/Bilder/2001/1Spa.jpg

Shows just how well the MOG rear wings are made.

The weave alignment is something else!!!!

In have even bee told the edges of the wings are so poorly finished that the tool is treated with black jelcoat to cover the poor finish up!

I am up to 8 people wanting my CF wings. We need to get to 12 then the project is a goer.

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Arnie

I wasn't aware that MClaren were into making up small batches of parts for the likes of us (is it officially MClaren or some of their employees moonlighting?) but if they are, what about getting them to make some Tillet replicas? I'm sure if they could make them at say £350 we'd have a huge amount of interest.

How about the above?

Mike.