Click here if you are having website access problems ×

t

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha...you meddling kids cannot possibly foil my evil plans with your silly voopee cushions. I have not sat down since getting soaked on the M25 yesterday, wet pants you know.

Guards, take them away and feed them to the man-eating cucumberosaurus.

Edited by - Noger on 10 Aug 2002 17:13:54

OI YOU LOT You're trespassing *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Me and Blatman were here first This is our playground, officially known as "Behind the Bike Sheds"

Blimey, a girl goes orf line for a few days and the Di**y**s have invaded *eek*

I'll have you know that I have at the last count, 13 cucumbers maturing nicely in my garden. I shall now go off for a sulk and see how I and my trusty vegetables can wage war against such invasions of privacy 🙆🏻

FH *cool*

AAhh hhhhaaaa!!!! The bike sheds are ours all ours! We will liberate mankind from those evil cucumbers. How can you admit to cultivating such mindless horridness!!!

As for the word Cucumber. It is derived from the old english word "Puke-umbra" meaning something that lurks in the shadows and makes you throw up. Over the years it has been bastardisd into Cucumber, but the effect is still the same.

S713 UMY

1.8k Viper Blue

!BAN THE CUCUMBER!

Wrong Mr Birdwhistler It's latin, cucumis sativus, so the dreaded veggie's existence in this country is the responsibility of the bl**dy Romans *eek*

Please may I borrow this thread for a little minute? Thank you *smile* I can post replies but I've just tried three times to post a new topic of great importance to those of you with trailers and il ne marche pas ☹️ I keep getting an error message. Help !!

FH

You should never admit on a public forum that you like Cucumber -- you will be hunted down like a dog and chopped into a hundred slices and hidden in sandwich's!!!