Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Pace twin scavenge pump fitments

Carl

I know that Pace can supply a dry sump tank with twin scavenge inlets. However, this may cause me an issue in terms of routing as I suspect the lower scavenge will interfere with the engine diagonal chassis member if I decide to route the pipes over the bellhousing. I have heard that you can get a conversion fitment to take the two outlets on the pump down to one JIC12 fitment to remove the need for the second boss on the tank. I remember someone mentioning that they do a manifold that fits on the pump. However Pace were unable to supply this part.

Anyone running a twin scavenge pace system with a singe inlet to their tank? How have you converted the pipework so that it only feeds the single inlet?

I would prefer to run the hose over the bell housing as this is a shorter distance and away from the exhaust. If I cannot find a solution then I may need to run them around the front. Many thanks for the offer of the photo but I you have kindly sent one in the past in response to a previous thread.

Nick, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

Carl