Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Soft Bits for Sevens tonneau with pockets for Tillets

Mankee

Bit of an impulse buy this as I also bought two Tillets off a guy and I couldn't resist the Soft Bits for Sevens tonneau, so I bought that too. Only problem is that I'm a bit of a stubborn idiot because my track-only Caterham has a full cage and the tonneau doesn't fit too well around the front part of the cage. Durr! 😔

So I've decided that, rather than keep the lovely tonneau, I'll get a more useful to me outdoor cover instead. *smile*

The tonneau is in very, very good condition. It fits non-SV cars, has the pockets on both sides for Tillets and also has three zips, so you could always use them as half-doors or a half tonneau to cover the passenger side or any sort of combination that you wish.

I haven't got any pictures of it at the moment, but will get some on Friday. Basically, it's the same tonneau as on the yellow Caterham on this Soft Bits for Sevens page, except with zips for the half-door parts.

I'm after £120 for it. Location is Suffolk, around Ipswich. Cheers. *smile*

It is a Cover Systems one (in a Silver Bag). The cover is the same material as the bag (a silver nylon'ish type material). It is elasticated at the bottom and has a single strap underneath.

I have not used it outside as I only use it as a deterrent in an underground car park. I think it is an outdoor cover as seen here:

here

I can take some photos if you like of it on the 7?

Thanks for the details Stuart. I am still considering your cover, but at the moment, I am waiting to hear back from a couple of other interested parties before I can think about it further. They look to be good quality car covers and it will only really be used to keep the dust off my car in the garage anyway. *smile*