Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Fibre Headlamps NEW Bulk Buy

Damdy-Cash

I suspect that:

a) You're right in that not many people pop in to the BB section on a regular basis

b) Those who might be interested are possibly waiting for you to resolve all of the little details such as confirm the UK inserts etc. etc.

I noticed the image (and presumably text) was included in the email newsletter, so that might drum up some interest.

*thumbup*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Hi Myles, thanks for your comment.

So far 500 clicks on the BB post, no reply, looks like there is no interest at all. But fair enough at least I know that I should not spend any more time on it. I expect interested people would not wait for clarification re headlight unit. I have ask for thoughts not only commitments.

cheers Volker

Edit to say, just got the measurements for the SVC insert and all looks straight forward.

German Sevener in Scotland

Edited by - Damdy-Cash on 9 Nov 2009 11:24:27

Hi Volker. I was probably 2 or 3 of those clicks on the ad.

I'd agree with Myles' point about the insert for the units too, I think (myself included) I'd hate to mess people around by ordering a set and then cancelling because I'd found out I'd need to mess about sourcing something to fit.

At the price you anticipate for the bowls I'm sure you'd have no shortage of takers if it were offered as a complete "ready to go" unit, with the option of lowered brackets etc as an extra.

Only other point and its probaly a camera trick, but the pic of the headlight bowl seems to pick out a wide cross like impression in the weave........as I say it's probably a trick of the light????

Shame about the reaction as I guess you've put a lot of effort in and to be honest the product seems "almost" there for a price that so far hammers its competitors.

All the best if you pusue it *thumbup*

Cheers

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

• 3 months later...