Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1973 Vintage Automatic Heuer Monaco plus original box

ben7

Please note that this is NOT a modern Tag Heuer re-edition, but the genuine article.

It is the 1533 model, based on the improved calibre 15 automatic movement, rather than the Calibre 11.

This is my pride and joy that I’ve owned for around 6 years now. I decided to go for the 1533 model rather than the ubiquitous 1133 McQueen because it’s both rarer and IMHO better looking.

It was professionally serviced about 12 months ago and I’ll see if I can dig out the receipt for this.

I bought the watch to wear it which I’ve done around two times a month since I’ve had it. I would honestly describe it as in very good condition, with light scratches that could be polished out if so desired. The watch does however need a new strap that I will include in the price.

The box is also in very good condition, although there is a small dent in the front – I will upload photos when I get a chance.

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Heuer Monaco and particularly this model can be found here (not my website btw!!!):

here

Going by their values, the watch would value at £2,800 and the box at £400, so £3,200 in total.

A bargin and priced to sell at £2,400.

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line. I'll post a link to the pistonhead's adwith pics once it's up and running *smile*

Ben217 bhp of blue and orange PUMA POWERED ex academy Gulf pastiche

• 4 weeks later...