Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lexus GS300 SE

Dickie Normuss

My dad’s selling his Lexus, details below. I can e-mail pics if interested.

Lexus GS300 SE - £13,250.

Auto, Silver Metallic with Beige leather, Electric Sun Roof, Extended Lexus Warranty and F.S.H. 2 owners, 59,900 miles, recent service & MOT,

Located in Surrey. Contact: Philip Jones, tel: 01737 244567 day, 07836 555 666 mobile.

Standard equipment includes keyless entry and starting, Air Conditioning, Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth, Anti-Lock Brakes, Stability Control, Front & Rear Parking Sensors and rear facing Camera, Electric Seats with heating and cooling, Powerfold & Heated Door Mirrors, Over Mats, Rear Window Privacy Blind, Full Service History, Extended Manufactures Warranty to 06/01/2010

First registered in October 2005, this was my first Lexus. I purchased it from the first owner who is a long standing friend of mine, during his ownership the car was serviced according to Lexus guidelines. That attention to service detail has been maintained throughout my ownership by Lexus Croydon. In January this year the Lexus Warranty was extended for a further year meaning that the next owner can buy with absolute confidence.

I have been fastidious about the appearance of my car which has been valeted on a weekly basis and any blemishes on the bodywork addressed. The car is immaculate.

There is a very genuine reason for sale – my new Lexus GS300 SE has just been delivered. I can think of no better recommendation for a car than the owner goes and gets another one!

VX HPC - Loud and proud here

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere