Click here if you are having website access problems ×

As new R500 for sale - No. 74

Robjo67

Unfortunately due to being handed my redundancy notice on Friday (no I'm not looking for sympathy!) my dream car which I have only just got is up for sale.

Car is a R500 in Porsche artic silver, factory built by Caterham, car No.74

The car has every option on top of normal spec. such as :

Oil/Air seperator

Painted FIA roll bar

External battery cut off switch

Fire extinguisher

Ridicously expensive Carbon Air box!

ECU controlled fan

Carbon sill protectors

Sills also coated with Armourfend

Heater

Windscreen and wipers, no aeroscreen.

The car still needs to be properly run in for a few more miles, it's only got 260 slow road miles on the clock!

Goes with out saying that the car is as new, so if you want to beat the wait with an R500 with every option and catch the last of the Summer in something special this is for you.

I am course gutted but I now obviously need to free up some cash. The car also has the private plate V7 CAR on it from new, this cost me £1000 alone from the DVLA in May. Prefer to sell that with the car as is.

The car was registered and picked up by me on 13th June from the factory. I am also left with an as new Brian James Minno trailer again with every option including additional lighting, tyre rack, fully covered floor, strap box, heavy duty tow hook and wheel, it goes on!! Trailer cost me £2,700 receipt to prove and bought in end of May.

So is there someone out there he wants this lot together or seperately?

Car cost me on June 13th just over £39,000 according to the Caterham invoice, which I try not to look at! Trailer cost me £2,700 and private plate cost me £1,000. Total £42,700, in hind sight utter madness!!!

The deal is some lucky person can have the lot for £35,000, under list for a bog standard R500. Or the car alone with plate £33,500.

Any takers? Lots of pictures can be sent by email to serious enquirers only please.

V7 CAR :)

Rob,

Sorry to hear of your bad news.

Iv'e just posted on Chit Chat for advise on the best way to sell an R500 (mines No 72) Should of checked the "for sale" first. Is this the only place you have advertised and have you had any success if you don't mind me asking.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the post. Trailer is sold I think and have some interest on the car from the board and elsewhere so here's hoping.

Why are you selling yours if you don't me asking. I'll let you know how I get on :)

V7 CAR :)

• 3 months later...