Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Replacing Stack Speedo Sensor

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

When my hub broke earlier in the year, it took out my Stack Speedo Sensor and mounting bracket.

I seem to remember that there was an alternative (read cheaper) replacement for the sensor than the £110 that Demon Tweaks want, and £130 that CC want, for the sensor. However a search here did not come up with any leads - any pointers please?

Thanks,

Michael.

• Support Team

Does that one have an LED in it to show operation? My speedo has stopped working too and I need to prove whether it is the sensor, the wiring or the display. If it does then I'm up for buying one as well assuming it has the right conector at the other end.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

• Area Representative

Shaun,

Does that one have an LED in it to show operation?

Yes, It does have an LED.

assuming it has the right conector at the other end.

It won't have a connector on the end, but a compatible plug is available here, you'll also need the connectors themselves here or here

Edited by - Richard Price on 20 Oct 2009 16:24:19

• Support Team

Thanks Richard - I've got a plug and the pins already. Would have preferred a plug already fitted as they are a pain to assemble but at that sort of cost saving I'll go DIY. 😬

Mark - I would be like one if you happened to pop in there. I am sure Michael will too - I'll prompt him to reply to you.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing