Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hood and roof bars for sale. and boot carpet

scooby dooby doo

As titled I have a hood and the bars to support it for sale. Its from a 1996 dedion chassis so i guess it fits all long cockpit cars... 🤔 Its not been used much (in fact last used in October 1998) and has been stored in the house since then so isn't mouldy!

I sold my windscreen a few months ago (aeroscreen now y'see) so reckon I don't really need it!

oh yes - i found my boot carpet as well. I removed it to stop the boot filling with water a couple of years ago. Also in good condition.

HOOPY

Hi,

Interested in the hood, already got the supports so not sure if I want them.

How much? Mail me offline if this is "commercially sensitive" *tongue* *wink*

I'd like to "try it for size", if possible (don't know how "universal" the fit is) - which bit of North London are you in? Perhaps I could make the trip when I'm next visiting friends in the smoke... the weather had better improve, though ☹️...

I've been "hoodless" since second day of 7 ownership thanks to my seive-like head 😳 *eek*, and not really missed it, but now I'm planning a European tour, so some weather protection beyond a golf umbrella would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Mark

😬 *cool* 1800 K-Series - S132 CUY *cool* 😬

😳 *eek* Also hairdresser's tin-top - J777 DMH - if it's raining *eek* 😳

Hi.

What HoopyDoo failed to mention before he so thoughtfully posted his wares, is that

he has (or should have if his car held together) gone on the se7ens list tour to Finland.

So he'll be incommunicado for the next week or so - best bet is to leave messages here

to register your interest, and mail him offline too, he'll catch up when he gets back.

Moom.

Edited by - moomin on 2 Aug 2002 09:18:15

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hoopy, hope you had a good one in Finland.

I'll need to get my Seven road-legal again before I come over - one low-flying cycle wing to be re-attached *eek*, perhaps I'll do it tonight if I ever get home!

Still very much interested in the hood. Will be in touch when I'm back on the road.

Cheers,

Mark

😬 *cool* 1800 K-Series - S132 CUY *cool* 😬

😳 *eek* Also hairdresser's tin-top - J777 DMH - if it's raining *eek* 😳