Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 Refurbished Barnby's/Quickshift Gearlever

Gulfb

Gone back to the engine in the back so a few items to dispose of:-

R500 Barnby wheels refurbished by Mike - £595.00 Collected central London.

Quickshift Caterham (£91.64) 5/6 speed Gearlever - £65.00 inc post to Uk.

Please only dib if you want to buy - if you want to discuss/view just let me know.

Must resist....must resist....must resist....must resist....must resist....must resist....must resist....I MUST BL *eek* *eek*DY RESIST *rolleyes*....someone buy these quickly please before I do something my wallet can't afford, hurry up and buy them *rolleyes* they sound lovely, now if I sold my 13 inch anthracites with ACB10's.... I could make this work *eek*

Do the wheels come with wheelnuts? Can I have some photos please, 1st dibs subject to me checking my bank balance / overdraft availability, nuts and photos, thanks

Edited by - paul abrahams on 15 Oct 2009 16:59:18

Thanks for the interest Paul. The wheels are still with Mike however I hope to collect them at the weekend and will then photograph. Do not want to seem awkward but I will only accept dibs etc without clauses otherwise they tend to clog the sale and no one knows where they stand - I hope you understand.

Gulfb

I've got a fellow here in sunny Denmark whom want your wheels provided they are 6.5" and 8.5" - he has been chasing me to part with mine....

I will be driving over from here within the month, so you'll need to store them for a while. Payment can be sorted up front.

How does that sound?

/regin

Morning RJ,

No problem. Will let me off the hook this weekend - most welcome. Perhaps you could drop me a pm in confirmation with a rough idea of time and your contact info and then I will get them put to one side.

All the best.