Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black carpet

AMMO

Need the transmission tunnel carpet for a 5 speed De Dion 1989 (handbrake under dash). Mine has worn through where my elbow rests and looks very tatty. Anyone got one for sale. Must be in good nick as I am trying to smarten up my car as it's starting to show it's age.

Thanks.

AMMO

Ammo, not sure how much your willing to pay , but i have just recently bought one for my 88 de dion from REDLINE in caterham only 40 quid brand new. And they had it in stock! price inclueded the popers to fit it .

MARK *smile*

I've got a 4 piece carpet set in black in VGC from a '97 car (decided to strip & powder coat the interior instead), it includes, boot carpet, rear bulk head (behind seats) and two tunnel sides. used but good (ie no signs of wear). However the tunnel carpet is two piece as the handbreak is in the tunnel and its the square sided tunnel with a leather top. But I will split if any bits are useful to you. I also have the two sections for under the seats. Basically £10 piece or discounted deals if you buy more than one piece. I believe its all the marine grade waterproof non-rotting type so its pretty hardwearing.

ms81@cant.ac.uk

Marc

Thanks for the info abt. Redline and the price.

Masha

Unfortunately I have the hand brake under the dash so your carpet is not the correct type for my car. Thanks very much for the offer anyway.

Anyone else strippped their car out who can help? Ta.

AMMO