Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels/Tyres, Hood, Sidecreens, Nose, Front Wishbones

Willie.

I have the following items for sale. Offered here before eBay.

4No. 14"x6" Two Gates Minilite Style Wheels with Toyo T1-R

These are very light weight wheels. They were blasted and painted silver, but one of the wheels (Being cast) was slightly porous, so the rim was sealed with fibreglass/resin. They are not perfect, have some paint chipped off and brake fluid has damaged paint on one, but would be a good track set. Tyres are very good, 195 55 14 with lots of life left above the wear markers.

£160

Full, High Visibility, Hood and Bag (De Dion S3)

Doubt I'll ever get another that fits so well, never leaked. Silver poppers, rear window zip works, foam intact. Overall in fair condition. Stitching that holds flap over rear window zip at the bottom has let go (From grabbing to pull down), and it has signs of being used.

£75

Side Screens (De Dion S3)

Again, fair condition. Have seen a good few miles, but work as they should. Windows are still pretty clear, but the cloth on the inside is loose (In that it isn't stuck tight to the radius for your elblow...they all do this). Come with standard mirrors.

£45

Caterham Fibreglass S3 Nosecone - Red

Damaged. Fitted on a saturday, reversed into on the monday. Cracked at leading edge, but serviceable. I used away at it for months after it got hit. Suit track car, or maybe repair.

£25

Pre 96 Narrow Track Wishbones

These are the wishbones where the top rearmost wishbone bolt also acts as the top damper bolt. They have seen a good bit of use, regulary protected by waxoyl, and come with bushes and bearings in good order. A rub down and spray with satin black would have as new.

£45

All items are in N.Ireland and prices do not include postage. I am willing to wrap and post as necessary. Any photos requested will be available at the weekend when I have a chance to take them...just ask.

Willie

Ade,

Again, sorry for the delay. Photos now uploaded here

You/your mate has first dibs.

When photographing them, I noticed that the drivers side has a small (1/2" long) cut in the inside cloth, where it must touch the scuttle. Just wanted to mention this to keep my description fair and honest.

Willie