Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The famous "Blatchat to the rescue" trailer

peterg

as featured in this epic Blatchat rescue only last month *smokin* 😬

It's a PRG Sport (weight 400kgs, load capacity 1300kgs so total GVW 1700kgs) trailer 14ft x 6ft bed with high level tyre rack and has pivotable mudguards on the offside to allow for saloon/sports car doors to open. It was fully serviced by Cotswold trailer in 2006 and has only done around 600 miles since (mostly on the back of Cannonball Bob's Landie as he's borrowed it at least 4 times...)

It had a full set of new tyres fitted 18 months ago. It has a pneumatic jockey wheel similar to this currently fitted which makes moving about on gravel much easier as it doesn't dig in (normal jockey wheel also included).

Price is £1,300

For an additional £100 I will include a set of 4 x heavy duty ratchet straps complete with proper wheel straps, a Bulldog Titan wheelclamp (new price £100) and a pair of custom made lightweight long (roughly 6ft I think) aluminium ramps that I got from PRG (cost over £200) to make loading my single seater easier (the standard 4ft? PRG steel ramps will also go with the trailer)

Things to note:

1/ overall width 7ft 6in so it probably won't fit through a standard single garage door

2/ overall length 18ft 3in

3/ er, that's it

Can send out pics if required but it looks like this although this is a smaller 12ft x 5.5ft version

Edited by - peterg on 11 Oct 2009 09:24:19

Edited by - peterg on 12 Oct 2009 18:58:54