Click here if you are having website access problems ×

o/t Anybody want any baby stuff?

andy_h

1st son now four and twin boys nearly 10 months we need to start getting rid of baby stuff.

Anybody want anything? Just ask and we may have it from steam and microwave type bottle sterilizers, elec bottle warmer, elec swing (battery), mozzes basket (not electric 😬), door bouncers, baby bottles coming out of our ears... we'll bin these for hygene reasons, expensive rocking chair with matching foot stool, bumbo, activity centres.... ok.... I'll stop now 😬

...yes I'm considering a rusty knife as my job here is done *smokin*

Edited to add:

Make me an offer for items, except the expensive rocking chair with matching foot stool as we want at least £100 for this.

Just ask if you want pics of anything.

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car - stolen with trailer 27/03/09... found 11/06/09 😬... now under repair

Edited by - andy_h on 9 Oct 2009 08:56:35

Andy, my brother-in-law who lives in Auckland, paid a trip here the other week 😬 😬 😬

Apparently he also has an amusing run of local radio ads as well. Only in New Zealand!

Ben217 bhp of blue and orange PUMA POWERED ex academy Gulf pastiche

Hi Karen,

I do still have the Bumbo and the box. Yours for £18 plus postage, unless you can collect.

Taffyracer,

I'll email you shortly.

Cheers,

Andy

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car - stolen with trailer 27/03/09... found 11/06/09 😬... now under repair

Hi Andy

Sorry I haven't got back to you, Ben (my son) had other ideas every time I even thought about getting the lap top out! And Lee (my husband) kept telling me he was going to post but hasn't!

My friend who I was enquiring for has managed to find a bumbo closer to home so thank you but we're ok. If you have trouble getting rid of some of your stuff have you considered putting it into a local NCT sale? They're very popular, I don't know if you have to be a member to sell but if not you price up your stuff, they take a small percentage but they sell it for you. Just an idea.

Karen

Thanks for letting me know Karen *thumbup*

Taffyracer,

I've not had an email reply from you on if you'll collect the bottle warmer?

Thanks,

Andy