Click here if you are having website access problems ×

k-bits, tonneau, kart seat

Racingshoe

I have finally made my mind up about upgradeitus this winter, so the following bits are surplus to requirements. P&P will be added separately depending on the buyer's requirements, or I could deliver within a reasonable distance of Bristol. Alternatively, there's always GONADS.....

Righto, here goes..

Type-9 5-speed gearbox. Std ratios & 11000 miles use. Gearlever not included. £50 sold to Stu

Type-9/6-speed to k-series wet sump bellhousing. £60 sold to Will

K-series wet sump pan. Used with usual scrapes, but ok. £70

Caterham tonneau cover (both sides), never fitted or used. £70 sold to Paul Marriott

Fully-covered tillet kart seat. Suits slim(ish) hips. Used, but good nick. Perfect for fitting under a tonneau as it has a low-back. £50 sold to Pelico

VVC (metal) plenum & 52mm throttle body £150

Soon, the following bits will be for sale, so please register your interest. They will be pulled off my car by Chris @ 7workshop in the next few weeks.

FIA bar for de-dion chassis (pre-96 if that makes a difference) wIth strut brace. £150 sold to Richard Ryland

pair of blue 4-point harnesses with aircraft buckle. FIA expired. £30 for both sold to Ian M

boot cover with poppers. £20

wiper motor & washer bottle/pump £20 sold to Volker

Happy shopping *thumbup*

Rik

Rik Robarts - the future's bright, the future's no longer orange though.here

Edited by - Racingshoe on 7 Oct 2009 15:04:28

Edited by - Racingshoe on 7 Oct 2009 17:01:42

Edited by - Racingshoe on 7 Oct 2009 18:54:58

Edited by - Racingshoe on 8 Oct 2009 10:47:28

Edited by - Racingshoe on 9 Oct 2009 10:42:38

Can I have provisional dibs please on the bellhousing and sump pan for my friendly mot man.

Would the bell housing be suitable for a k series to a standard 5 speed box? and is a caterham sump essential for converting a k to rwd or is it needed because the engine is on the slant in a seven install?

Will

Volker, Will.... you both have mail *thumbup*

Will - if you're installing a k into a 7 you will need the sump pan. If you don't have one, then you'll need one after about 1/2 mile after you've ground through the rover item on the road. 😬 I've explained a bit in my mail, so just let me know if you do/don't need it. When will you need the bits by? I'm not in London for the next few weeks.... Am happy to courier if you want to.

Rik Robarts - the future's bright, the future's no longer orange though.here

RR Mot man wants to install a k in an austin A35! Don't ask me why *smile*

I don't think any major hurry but I will ask him. Did you use this bell housing with the the type 9 5 speed you have sold?

I think my blatmail address is out of date so please send to will at wrobinson dot co dot uk

Thanks and looks like caterham friendly mots in essex for everyone hopefully.

Will

Whats the set up on the boot cover? Was it fitted with hood sticks or not? I want to remove my hoodsticks and fit a snug bootlid with a single line of poppers. Is the metal rod intact?

Will be interested if it fits most of the above?!

• Leadership Team

Coincidentally I'm in Bristol on Saturday so collecting the g'box - if anyone wants anything else transporting as far north as Cheshire/Lancashire let me know?

Stu.

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...