Click here if you are having website access problems ×

tiny/compact driver/passenger intercom set, unused, ideal for 7ing....

masha

Now's your chance to stay sociable with your passenger when out in the 7 travelling at any speed. I have one set of "Chatterbox" compact motorcyclists intercom system still new in box. It comes with tiny amplified unit that takes 2 batteries, has a power LED and volume control and sockets for two headsets... and the two compact headsets that are easily and conveniently clipped to a hat/cap or the interior of a helmet with a discreet boom-arm mic. Sound quality is excellent, there's plenty of volume so you will always be able to converse with your passenger. In the shops this unit retails at over £40, but I'm selling to clear at £25 which includes free delivery. email ms81@cant.ac.uk for pics or further information. thanks

unit sold, sorry Julian - I was watching email not the web-page and for some reason Steve's reached my in-box first. Might be worth contacting Chris Clark for info on where to get these from discounted elsewhere as I know he has sourced some more for people in the past.

suffice to say my unit now is sold.. thanks M