Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Side doors, hood, windscreen frame, wiper motor bits...

Mankee

Hello folks. My first post in the For Sale section. Drove my Caterham in anger for the first time today and I need new tyres and have loads of stuff that I won't ever make use of given to me with the car. Still new to the scene, so if my prices are wildly off course, feel free to prod me in the right direction!

Parts are located in Suffolk, around the Ipswich area. Might be able to post small items but collection preferred on the bigger bits. *smile*

Pair of side screens from my 1997 car. Complete with mirrors. I wouldn't say that they are in mint condition but should be useable at least. Driver's side has a cutout to clear the cage. Pictures here: doors1, doors2, doors3, doors4, doors5, doors6, doors7. £80 the pair Sold; payment received

Hood from the same car. I've freed off the zip for the rear window and the velcro bits are still intact. Axle stands not included! 😬 Pictures here: hood1, hood2, hood3, hood4, hood5, hood6. £50

Windscreen. The glass has a great big crack in it, so only really useful for the frame and stanchions. Pictures here: screen1, screen2, screen3. £30 Sold

Headrest to bolt onto cage. Picture here. £10

Windscreen washer reservoir, complete with pump. Not tested the pump myself as I was too eager to tear it out! Picture here. £5 Sold; payment received

Wiper motor setup. All mounting bolts, nuts and seals included, and also the washer jet nozzle. Just need wipers to finish. Worked when I accidentally drove around on track with the spindles whirring away! Can also include the relevant relay if you can tell me which one it is! Picture here. £20 Sold; payment received

Thanks. *smile*

Edited by - Mankee on 10 Oct 2009 15:01:46