Click here if you are having website access problems ×

X-flow part needed quickly!

Steve C

Just a thermostat housing...after a nice evening blat I noticed that mine's got a hairline crack that's weeping slightly it's probably been there a while, however I'm off to Croix on Tuesday which leaves Sunday to find one and fit it ! (Monday being a work day for the earning classes ☹️)

Rubbish phone pic here

Any one within an hour of Guildford, Surrey, that's got one kicking about that I can collect tomorrow *confused* Local auto factors and Ford say 'no'!

Cheers

Steve

'Wet the Webers, light them and blat!'

Edited to add sh*t pic.

Edited by - Steve C on 3 Oct 2009 15:06:16

Your right Paul...it's been a while since I've been to one,that'd make a nice morning out!

I'll panic and head down there in the morning ,unless any offers come to light before then. *confused*

Hello Dave *wavey*

Not sorted yet, would it look like the photo? The reason I ask is that mine's now a sealed system, i.e. with expansion tank etc just plumbed into the standard housing.

Happy to fly on up to Reading if it's not too much trouble.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Yes I believe it does look like the picture - if it is the original part - I also have a spare of the other type of housing from the Fiesta which was the recommended way to do the sealed system. I am just about to pop out to the garage to check for you - let me have a contact number and I'll give you a call then we can sort a meet.

Dave

Sorted, see you tomorrow Dave.

In these times where you barely know your neighbours this is one of the few environments where people can seek help and others are actually keen to give it.

What a great club *wink*