Click here if you are having website access problems ×

STORMFORCE Outdoor Car Cover for S3 Seven

kand300

STORMFORCE Car Cover for outdoor use with locking kit (only 2 months old and in perfect as new condition). Gray fully waterproof cover that is also breathable with 4 layer construction that consists of....

Layer 1 - A Robust Outer Layer

Layer 2 - Padded Layer

Layer 3 - Special Membrane one way Breathable

Layer 4 - Soft Non Scratch Inner Lining

All 4 layers are bonded together and the resulting fabric has a sturdy padded feel.

These covers protect against hot sunshine, rain, hail, snow, frost, tree sap, birds, pets, dirst, dust, scuffs and scratches. Comes with sturdy zipped storage bag. New price £148.00

SOLD

Edited by - harrie on 30 Sep 2009 19:07:10

Edited by - harrie on 30 Sep 2009 20:24:20

Edited by - harrie on 1 Oct 2009 10:59:38

Thanks James *thumbup*

Are these covers 'fitted' to the shape of the seven, and has anyone towed a seven on a trailer with the cover fited, if so how does it fair?

I ask as I've used a 'fitted' heavy duty weatherproof cover from Classic Additions here which is great although the section above the cockpit flaps around too much when towing and bends/snaps the side mirrors.

Thanks,

A

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car - stolen with trailer 27/03/09... found 11/06/09 😬... now under repair

Thanks James, some pics would be great *thumbup*

Could you also tell me where the straps are located, i.e. one front to back, two width betweeen the wheels?

Many thanks

Andy

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car - stolen with trailer 27/03/09... found 11/06/09 😬... now under repair