Leather adjustable seats

FIA bar

Motalita Steering wheel

14" Minilites

Polished competition exhaust

Painted Caterham red all over

5 Speed Dedion

Full weather gear

This car has been very well looked after. Mileage is only 11,000. Assembled by Caterham and finished by Arrowstar. All invoices and service history. Really good price of only £11,250 for quick sale. Must be the cheapest low mileage, spot on conditioned K series on the market.

Located in the North East.

tel 07939 586 848

Regard

Carl

Hi Peter

I want to run just one car. I am compromising and buying a Boxter for everyday use and for the odd blast. Unfortunately, I have not had much chance to drive the Cat so I want something that will give me enjoyment for everyday use. I currently run a new Nissan Primera company car. Although it has all the normal bells and whistles it is missing one thing: Blacked out windows, so that no one can see me inside!

I am selling the cat at what I believe is a low price to ensure that it will move quickly. It will be a shame to see the car go is I have had some great days out in her. I will still aim to get out and see the guys even when I have a sensible car.

Regards

Carl

I can totally sympathise with you mate.

This summer weather has been crap in the North. Must be bloody frustrating not being able to get out.

I would love an other 7 BUT when the hell would I be a ble to drive it. OK I hear the other say, wear a rain coat, not god though.

I have my BM but am again finding myself walking into car showrooms. I could facy a Boxter but would really want the Boxter S.

My advice is, if you really want one then buy one. Your only young once.

The new Primera's not a complete disaster, though I wouldn't be inclined to spunk my own money on one.

I drove one for a week around Galway and it seemed perfectly acceptable and comfortable.

Looks a bit weird though.

And the dash takes some getting used to - god only knows what the BMW iDrive is like.

Tony

Unfortunatelty I have not got any digital photos of the car. However, the car is in beautiful condition with full bright red bodywork. Give me a ring when you come back of your hols and we can arrange something.

Carl

Just a view, but I would drop the Boxter idea and go for a BMW Z M Coupe, it has the same "what is that " everyone talks to you appeal of the Caterham with 325 Bhp, and to top it all a boot to put the dog in! I've just purchased one and it is great, contravertial looks but V V Quick!

"controversial looks" is the kind of thing you say when your girlfriend's ugly. You'll be telling us next the car has a nice personality.

Not convinced I'd go with a Boxster either though. Surely if you're getting rid of the Nissan you're going to need more room?

Yes this is Colin Talyors old car. Being an engineer he had maintained the car to the highest standards. It will be a shame to see her go as she has given me serious fun. I am willing to discount the price to the highest bid over £10,000 for the next week. Now that is very cheap for a low mileage K series in beautiful condition.

If anyone is interested in the car I will not have access to the internet for the next week. They will need to ring me on muy mobile which is 07939 586 848.

Regards

Carl

• 4 weeks later...

High all

Yes the little thing has sadly parted company from me. It was a sad day but I was quite releived to see the back of the car as I had to drive it down to the NEC. Sold it to Millwood for a fair price not far away from the amount that it was advertised for. I ended up having to ring a few of the garages as I got very little response from the website. Went for a more leasurely drive in the Porsche yesterday. Although people say that there are better options out their (TVRs, M Coupes ect), I don't believe that they car offer the same complete package. The car has brilliant balance, provides excellent feedback, and the traction out of corners is better as a result of the engine layout.

I have said to the guys that I will still be active in organising some of the days out.

Catch up with you soon.

Carlos