Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Has anything changed?

Shad

Not sure this is a bug yet so I'll ask here first...

Up until a couple of days ago, I used to be able to load the index page of the forum and it would correctly show me sub-forums (and subsequently posts) that had changed since my last visit. I could browse from index, into forum, into thread and then use the browser's history (back button) to go back up ultimately to the index again. I would do that for each forum with new content.

However, now it seems that when I get back up to the index, a new copy is requested from the server and since it knows I've just been to the forum, it forgets about all the new content I haven't seen yet - i.e. none of the sections are marked with a pink folder, they are all yellow indicating no new content.

I haven't done much digging yet but it smells like there's a new caching tag being applied which is forcing Firefox to request a new copy of the index every time. Has anything like that changed recently or am I barking up the wrong tree? *smile*

Simon

niknak.org

Shad,

I have had the same issue, i have now simply opened BC index then right click open in a new tab or window :)

Also at the mo page 2 of certain topics is half the size width ways, i think it's due to 7Heavens long avatar sentance :)

Does the below page open up normal for you ? or half screen used by avatar space?

Half Screen Clicky

J7BYY

Kwak Green SLR

Edited by - Jam3s on 23 Sep 2009 14:40:34