Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Call my bluff

The Village Idiot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*arrowup* Even fecking simpler of cause it's true Lynne HAS to be a saint (I had to say it else when I do go an visit I wud be hit over the head with a FP)

GJT will email and say lets go out in the 21, you've never been in one, I would like you to know what it is like so that one day (oh glorious day) when you can afford it you can have both a 7 and a 21.

TRUE or BLUFF

BLUFF

Dispite many many requests, dispite me turning up at the Squirrel when the car is there, dispite me taking out anyone I meet in MY car if they have never been in a 7, dispite MANY people having said that they have never experienced a car like my 7 after being out in mine, dispite posting that I knocked on strangers doors when I saw a 21 parked outside their house, dispite being a total Caterham head since I was 5 years old, GJT will STILL not do the right thing *confused*

Now back on topic....

GJT was really really stalked by Paul

TRUE or BLUFF

TRUE

Dai-Llama is tucked up in the shed with the others, but as he grows older I will have some decisions to make.

As said elsewhere I am working tomorrow so can't make it to the Squirrel. My burfday is in March how about going out in the 21 then *confused* *thumbup* *wavey*

Dickie

Paul did unspeakable things to Stephen after stalking him?

TRUE or BLUFF

*arrowup* That was actually TRUE before the "care in the community" policy was in force and they all shut down *eek*

I actuallly think it was all the "city" guys in commuter land that blew up and needed a "nut house" that meant SnAlbnas housed them all *eek*

When I woz grewing up, 4 nutters homes ( 😳) within a couple mile radius of me - the bar stewards still haven't got me tho *thumbup*

Lesley is strangely wierd knowing this stuff

TRUE or BLUFF

I am ghastly flabbered. Snorbans a nuthouse capital 🤔 Why sooooooooo 🤔 🤔

It is the epicentre of genteel living.

I have never met anybody strange or abnormal within a 10 mile radius of Snorbans.

Now, about this Lesley, TRUE. How come she knew that and i didnt 🤔 🤔 🤔

And where's the linky to the Fester thread 🤔 🤔 🤔

Roy became Shandy when the only tights his wife would let him wear were her holy cast-offs. TRUE or BLUFF 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔