Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

choice of stainless or black rear wing protectors pr.

masha

A used pair of stainless rear wing protectors without any big dents/dings, fairly nice condiition £20pr delivered or £35 with a new satin-black powder-coated finish (allow 2 weeks for black finish). fitting kit (rubber-trim and rivets) included

email ms81@cant.ac.uk for further info

okay - reduced to £15+ post in stainless or £25+post freshly powder-coated black (for a "looks like carbon ones" from a distance look), for a quick sale

remember this bargain pair of wing protectors come complete with the rubber piping and pop rivet set (ie a brand new fitting kit), at well under half new price.

ms81@cant.ac.uk

maybe - another blatter has accused me and my brother of being the Del and Rodney of the 7 world. However I feel that as I upgrade items on our cars the used bits are usually too good to throw away or store indefinately: just like to sell-on to justify in part or discount our upgrades (and help other Blatters with reasonably priced used parts).

PS brother Gareth has a 7 now - almost the same colour as yours but not a big VX I'm affraid, he went for the 1.6k route with all the supersport and superlight options. Still good to be 7ing in tandem (intercoms next)