Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hymer 644G 6berth A class motorhome

DSL

Superb LHD Hymer 644G motorhome built on uprated 3900kg capacity Fiat 2.8JTD chassis with huge garage under the rear fixed bed (ideal for motorsport)

Registered in 2003, having covered just over 17,000 miles & in Superb condition.

Self seeking Sky Satellite dish with 19in LCD TV, L Shaped Lounge (converts to double bed), Fixed rear bed, Pull down bed above cab, Double Glazing, Alarm with integral gas moniter, 3.5mtr wind out Fiamma Awning, Fridge freezer, Gas Hob, Cassette toilet, Shower, Mains electric hook up facility, integrated Battery Charger with leisure battery, Truma Gas central Heater, Gas Water Heater, Blinds, Fly screens, Heki rooflight, Tow bar.

Sold MOT'ed until June 2010 & taxed until April 2010

£27,995 ONO.

Blat mail for pics if interested *thumbup* *thumbup*

Edited by - dsl on 13 Sep 2009 21:38:23

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on the sale.

I missed this and have just started looking for a motorhome (having given up on a race transporter with accommodation - SWMBO simply isn't going to allow that). As it seems you've bought another one, what was it that the new one has that the old one didn't (if you don't mind me asking?).

Cheers,

Jez

Build Photos

Hi David, well she was a good un *wavey*

I replaced her with an RS motorhome with a HUGE garage / full size shower / built in 2.5kva genny / 5.6mtr GH awning with sides etc etc. Well at my time of life I deserve a touch of luxury *smile*

One of these here

Edited by - DSL on 6 Oct 2009 10:24:51

Darren Nice RV!

Slightly off topic I'm building a big garage complex and have got permission for a 5 bay building but I am now wondering about something more flexible perhaps suitable to store a boat or a big motorhome rather than 5 cars. I can create a space at least 30 feet in length but do you have any idea how tall and wide these big trucks are?

Will