Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Catreham 7 wheels and parts for sale

purpleone

Due to moving onto an Elise (going soft) and selling my caterham R400 K series 2003 model, I have a number of parts left in my garage I would like to clear. I am open to offers and given new list prices not as my expectation, by just to offer as information and to show what I have on my receipts. If you are interested in any of the parts please contact me via email at alicazsam@hotmail.com. I would be happy to take photos and email on if required. All listed is in as new condition unless stated otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 x silence kit for track days get an R400 capable of attending Bedford aerodrome. (I.E 100 db static and 86 db passing.)

1 Pipercross air box with filter 6000 series (product code PXC6075RH)

cost new £185

purchased date 12.01.09

1x Exhaust collector 4 into 1 short type (quieter type) caterham part number csp724

cost new £175

Purchased date 23.12.08

1x Palmer sport longer exhaust silencer box (as used on palmer sport caterhams) Cost new £200

Purchased date 29.01.09

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4x Minilight anthracite alloy wheels (black and silver lotus seven centre stickers) with chrome wheel nuts and Yokohama AO48R tyres (175/60R13) The tyres are part worn and have another two track days left on them.

Cost new £586

Purchased date 28.01.09

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x set standard rear Brake Pads (blue dot) Caterham part number 30B013A (boxed) Cost new £23.60

Purchased date 3.07.09

1x OMP intercom control box battery feed with head sets for two helmets

Cost new £73.00

Used Once Purchased date 13.01.09 (demon Tweeks part number OMPJA800)

1x clutch cable Rover, Caterham part number 74515

Cost new £21.00

Purchased 5.08.08

1x Throttle Cable Rover, Caterham part number SBB 10173

Cost new £44.00

Purchased 5.08.08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x pair wind deflectors caterham kit 77321 (transparent wind wings)

Cost new £50.00

Purchased date 24.04.09 and used once

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking

Nick

1 x silence kit for track days get an R400 capable of attending Bedford aerodrome. (I.E 100 db static and 86 db passing.)

1 Pipercross air box with filter 6000 series (product code PXC6075RH)

cost new £185

purchased date 12.01.09

I would be very interested in this.

Would you send some pictures and a guide price to niftys@btopenworld.com please.

========================================

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬