Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Compomotive Wheels - revisited - Prices confirmed.

jeremybu

Original text from last year below! I think the quantity required may be less now due to "Times is hard" and all that.

Having arranged the finally successful (I think) bulk buy earlier in the year, is there any interest in another.

I don't need any more but the process should be easier second time around as we have some knowledge of offsets etc now.

The prices are the same as the previous BB (a set of 2 of 6x13 and 2 of 8x13 will work out at about £370) and they will be able to deliver direct for about £17.50 per set this time around.

Once again, no profit for me in this but I am prepared to do it for the greater good.

The target is likely to be 48 wheels again for the 24% discount. As it's winter, hopefully there are no time pressures so just post your initial interest on here for now.

7/10/09 - Update:

Price per wheel inc VAT is confirmed (subject to 24 wheels -6 sets) based on 13" IN BLACK at:

6" £82.15

6.5 £85.65

7 £89.14

8 £98.76

8.5 £104.88

9 £111.00

10 £123.23

To this you need to add £9.78 per wheel for Gold, Grey, Cosmos Black or Sparkle Silver.

Also £17.25 delivery to you direct per set of 4.

A set of 2x6 and 2x8 in Silver or Black delivered would therefore be £379.07 or other colours £418.19.

1.6 SV - GJ02JLO - If there's one thing I've learned, it's that it should have been something else.

Edited by - jeremybu on 7 Oct 2009 20:09:24

Edited by - jeremybu on 12 Oct 2009 15:52:34

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitiv take a set.

x2 CXR1361 6x13 black finish

x2 CXR1380 8x13 black finish

I wonder may I take 6,5 (185/60) and 8,5 (205/60)? Is there any advatage?

Just one other thing that I have noticed for the rear options. They have two types of 8 inch wheels CXR-1380 and CXR-1381. The 1380 with this depper outside rim or how it is called looks a bit nicer to me.

Cheers Volker

PS: have placed a post in for sales to get the people to this thread

German Sevener in Scotland

They have two types of 8 inch wheels CXR-1380 and CXR-1381. The 1380 with this depper outside rim or how it is called looks a bit nicer to me.

I suspect only one design can be machined to the offset you need for a Caterham . .. just a guess though - you may be able to get both designs in the offset you need.

thanks epi, good point to check

Jeremy wrote in the other thread

Re offsets. The previous order was fairly consistent and was generally as follows:

6" ET20

6.5" ET19/20

7" ET18/20

8" ET20

8.5" ET 24

I had 6" ET 20 (F), 7" ET 18 (F) and 8" ET20 ® which were all fine.

The have a offset of maximum ET19 for the 1380, so ET20 would be required and this 1mm should not make that much of a difference. But I will double check that with Compomotive before I order.

Cheers Volker

BTW: anyone interested? I need a set quiet urgent ☹️

German Sevener in Scotland

• 3 weeks later...

Could I enquire as to what these look like?

Anyone got a piccy.

And how come Mad Hatters become the blat club chairman? I don't recall voting for this! As far as I was aware, he is the diplomatic liason officer 😬

Nigel.

C7 FST....Powered by DVA

A Wolf in Clams Clothing!

Ozzy

I've amended the link so it works now.

The usual choice was the 13" CXR, nearly all in black. Compo were not strict about that so you could have ML versions (like Minilight) instead. They were fussy about all being 13" though.

1.6 SV - GJ02JLO - If there's one thing I've learned, it's that it should have been something else.

I interested in a pair of 6" & a pair of 8".

What is the deal with the bulk buy - is it deal directly or via someone? I would need to deal directly for my 'plan' to work so if it is one person buying then I will have to pass.

What are the deal prices?

Now, do I want Black or the grey... *confused* decisions, decisions.... 😬

Phil Waters

Prices etc as per the red text.

There needs to be at least 6 sets and you need to advise the spec you require including offsets. I will send a form that you complete with the required details and you send that back with your payment made out to Compomotive. I'll batch it up, send to them and they will machine the wheels and send to you direct.

If anyone interested can PM me, I'll know the numbers as it's never clear with the ins and outs that occur over time.