Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Technical test please

The Village Idiot

The site listed below has just been uploaded and requires testing that it displays across different OS/browsers.

As a big favour could people have a quick click away for me and make sure that the pages load, if they don't let me know what OS/browser/CPU

Thank-you shedites for being my stress testers - the shed beers are on me *thumbup*

Dicks

here

Works nicely on Windows Explorer on XP too *thumbup* (for those of us stuck in the past).

Noticed that on the "L Test" page, your little animation seems to involve a good dose of oversteer as you turn off into a side road... Guaranteed to impress any examiner *cool* 😬 *wink* *nono*

My weary feet are appealing ... for your sympathy and, if you have any pennies to spare, a small donation please, following their 15-mile ordeal on 31st Aug *wavey*

Dicks,

Loads immediately on whatever the hell it is I have here.

It's a laptop with some software on it.

Site reads well and should be interesting for teens, and the flash looks great *thumbup* *thumbup*

Booking Agent for Ash Bailey

aka The Incredible Mr Bendy

Corporate functions and lap dancing a speciality

*arrowup* ...and I also KNOW young llama of mine how to hit that sweet spot and wind (as in watch winder) you up *wink* *tongue* 😬

Now if you want to learn to drive stop fluttering those eyelashes and learn some manual control with you nice soft pads to start with 😶‍🌫️

😬

Your very, very, very, very long suffering owner

Dicks