Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5.5m RIB with Merc 75Hp

Blade Runner

Yam 550R RIB

2000/2001 5.5m grey tubes with Merc 75 4 stroke, power tilt and trim, ss prop and skeg, approx 200hrs, ss A frame, nav lights, fish/depth meter, Garmin GPS, anchor, fenders, flares, warps, new battery, bilge pump, built in 100ltr tank, seating for six, built in bow and stern lockers, full winter cover and consol/seat cover, never antifouled, no rips or repairs, road trailer with light board. A good family boat, selling for larger craft, lying Gosport. £9750 ovno. Aux 4Hp engine available seperately by negotiation. Tel: 07759870675

Trevor *cool*

PINK LOUD and PROUD

Edited by - Trevor A on 18 Sep 2009 09:11:13

• 3 weeks later...

John

Yes it is. 500 odd viewings and no enquiries *confused* ☹️

Not sure if price is wrong, time of year( hoping to pick up some enquiries after the boat show), type of rib or what. I must admit that I gave it a good clean at the weekend and it came up so well I was having second thoughts, but its still for sale.

Trevor *cool*

PINK LOUD and PROUD

Andy

I will try tonight. Slight technical in that piccies were taken with SWMBO camera and now she cannot find the download lead. *rolleyes*

Try this:http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.transnauta.com/jpg/yam-550r1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.transnauta.com/esp/alqmotor.html&usg=__TXmazsI8Y8BDiKndblqMJ7J_prE=&h=132&w=290&sz=17&hl=en&start=11&tbnid=UZFrZJcL3IpwdM:&tbnh=52&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dyam%2B550R%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Scroll down and clic on the image for further info, if you can read spanish!! It will give you some idea of what it looks like.

Trevor *cool*

PINK LOUD and PROUD

Edited by - Trevor A on 23 Sep 2009 09:56:57

*arrowup*Boing, still available

Not impressed with JBT, after going round to see them telling them what I had, age,engine,etc etc he told me to fill in the details on their website for a valuation and send some photos. Their site clearly stated that they did not buy anything before 2004, fair enough I thought but I had previouly told him its age and I checked on their For Sale section and there was clearly boats well older than 2004 (althought these could be px boats). I mailed over the details and got a prompt reply back saying it was to old *evil*. After a few curt exchanges of emails they were politely told about wasting my time and I wouldn't be going back there again. Rant over.

Trevor *cool*

PINK LOUD and PROUD