Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Snetterton, R400 AHB

7 Sevens

Nah that was me earlier in the day (looks for the sarcastic smilies!!). Fastest during the day session was the Blackbird Firebird 7's!!!

Both your cars looked great going round in the evening session and sounded gorgeous

I had a great time in the day session

Matt (Burnt orange and silver 7)

Edited by - Matt B on 29 Aug 2009 10:28:38

Brilliant day at Snett. Was a bit worried on the sighting laps when the rain started *eek*but the afternoon session was epic. I was in the black R400 with the full cage.

Great fun baiting the brit car and time attack drivers 😬

I will try and post a video on the site later. My son already has his laps on you tube but I am a luddite.

Nice meeting all you chaps on the day shift. Was busy packing away so didn't meet the evening shift.

Seeing the two blackbirds down the main straight in formation with the two F430 scuds was brilliant. If only they could have come past at the same time as the two apache helicopters that gave a flypast *wavey*

Good to meet you too Mark and your dad. Really taught me a thing or two about my car and my driving. Made mental note on way home.....

1. Lose weight

2. Lose Screen (for track days)

3. Get same induction that Mark had

I went back to snett on Saturday to watch some of the Brit Car 4hr endurance race would you believ that some of the cars were lapping in about the same times that we were doing 😬

Mark email me or call me if you ever fancy a blat.

o7738 4I 56 I9

Saw you guys in your Blackbirds you looked like you were having great fun. Any idea of yr lap times?

Brebs....R400 Duratec Pepper White with Black stripe and noseband....Looks a bit like a SKUNK!

PS... Looking for new Door Handles ask for me for a Good Deal *thumbup*

Not sure what the blackbirds were doing but looking at the video I took my best was about 1min 20secs.

The westfield with the turbo bike engine was quicker than me but I never really shared any track space with the blackbirds.

*smile* Must have been enjoyable Matt not to be stuck behind me!

Brebs, if you do all of those three things I'm going to have to put some real effort in! *wink* I had a great run and your car looked great and went very well. If you put those Esses and bombhole tips into practice you will nail it. 1.20 sounds good, don't suppose they allow 7's in the Britcar.

I'll be sure to give you a call if I free up some family time for a drive.

Looking forward to seeing the earlier session on video Gnasher.

It seems that I am better at driving than I am at doing anything on a PC. I wil have to wait for my son to come home next week to upload it on to you tube for me.

I will post again when I have a link. In the meantime here is a link to the video my son has posted on his laps.