Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotted in Gravedona, Italy

Markiebabes

Thanks Mark *thumbup* Reg was KO 08 ***

Hey guys *wavey* we're back, what a fantastic 8 days.

The best chill out holiday we've ever had, Lake Como is just out of this world, we really want to go back, to live 😬

Hope you're all ok, we bought some sunshine back for you all *cool*

Steve wouldn't that have made it a pink spotted *tongue*

Due to my driving duties, I could only have a tipple once we got back to our lovely appartment in the evenings.

There's some mad and very bad drivers out there and we had a few close calls in our 1.2 Corsa as we safely came round a bend and some would be Ferrari test driver comes flying past the opposite way on our side of the road in his Fiat Punto *mad*

Didn't spoil a fantastic holiday in real Italy though, thoroughly recommended *thumbup*

Edited by - paul abrahams on 29 Aug 2009 17:02:45

Welcome back Don Paulione *wavey*

Steve wouldn't that have made it a pink spotted

Oh were you drinking the cheap stuff *tongue* 😬

Ahh yes Italian drivers..one of my worst experiences was being driven in a taxi through Milan *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* 😔

Mark excellent first Vid *thumbup*

*wavey*

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰

CATERHAM GALLERY

here

First spotted in 12months and 6000miles and its in Italy *thumbup*.

2000miles from UK to the ring, black forest, Switzerland, st Moritzs, stevilo – Davos, como, and back. The Caterham behaved very well even in 38c.

I was a little surprised to be near car jacked 😬 by a fellow blatchater at some traffic lights in Grevedona, at this point after 4 hours of driving in 35c with the footwell trying its best to melt my lower body I was looking forward to swimming in the lake (was still bloody cold).

I need to come clean regarding the R400 bit and I’m ensure if its some kind of cardinal sin but the car is not a full R400 kit but its close and does have a 210 duratec. I Will have to change them to R400ish or Duratec R I guess one day.

Andrew

Well that's a cool spotted worth waiting for then *wavey*

Welcome home Andrew and other half 😬

Sorry it came across as car jacking 😬 but it was such a lovely sight and sound to see an R400 stationery in Italy as I was finishing my double expresso that I just had to come up and say hello.

I even bought my italian phrase book in case you weren't Brits but then clocked the plate.

Sounds like you had an awesome blat, I was there with my 2 children and better half staying in Musso just down from "Graba Donner" kebab, as we called it, for 8 days swimming in Como every day, such a lovely place.

Know what you mean about melting

You'll have to post up some photos *thumbup*