Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton- Big Thankyou

Grahame W

After a small altercation with the bank after Museum on Practise 2 left me with a bent rim looked like end of play for the day.

But another example of the great atmosphere in the speed championship this time in the form of the loan of a pair of nicely scrubbed Kumhos on his very nice Rial rims from Jeff Smith meant battle could recommence for the timed runs.

Jeff, a big thank you it was very much appreciated.

Elsewhere in class 3 it was a great days competition, Mr Sankey again showing us what according to the back of the car is not an R300 can do.

Great performances from class 3 K powered newcomers Matt Willoughby and the Gibsons means getting points is going to be even tougher.

Great weather at a great venue with great people, just what club motorsport was always meant to be.

Grahame

Graham, your more than welcome, glad to help out *thumbup*

A great days motorsport made all the better for the sunshine and the company.

Congrats to Mike for the win and to Malcolm for putting us all under pressure with his stirling performances.. My 5th season and still learning new ways to pedal the 7, I love it!

Thanks also to the organisers for the plate to eat my curry off of on my return saturday night 😬

Jeff

Yup - really great day 😬

Malcolm really warmed things up with his 2nd practice time and I knew I had to push a lot more to Triangle - but stay on the track at the top!! Tried too hard on the 2nd timed run and nearly threw it off several time, including trying to do a reply of Richard's incident by trying too hard out of Fallow *eek*

Impressive times for those in their new cars - but you just can't beat having that R300 power *smokin*

Mike