Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Accutire pressure gauge

Sandy

Brought the MS 4000 about 18 months ago off ebay and the battery is giving out

They have a 5 year warranty but I cannot find my receipt anywhere to return to retailer so bit stuck really?

The Manufacturers are in the USA so its not economical to send back to them

So anyone had the lithium battery changed in the UK? a Google doesnt come up with much

Not a mega expensive bit of kit but I'd rather change the battery than chuck in the bin and buy another ☹️

Hi,

"lifetime batterie".... I think there is no possibility to change it at all without damage.

here

Best regards

Gerhard

Caterham CSR 200

MAZDA MX-5, NB, 1840ccm

Edited by - geko on 23 Aug 2009 16:21:34

Edited by - geko on 23 Aug 2009 16:21:55

May not be as expensive as you think to post back to states, although I have been lucky acouple of times with American companies, they are big on service, an e-mail might get results, I got a new torch in the post, not interested in return, just accepted I was telling truth.

If purchased via e-bay have you a receipt dossing around in e-mail or paypal history

Checked through ebay feedback history for ages but couldnt find the transaction. However thanks to your Paypal tip tbird I found it as there is more transaction info in Paypal

Have now emailed the Seller and the Mfr US Website has a contact in Keighley so have mailed them too so hopefully should get a result

Mfr states they will replace FOC within 5 years of purchase so having the receipt now is a big help!

Cheers *thumbup*