Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dark red with clams, A217 Burgh Heath, Sunday at 6.15 am

Neil_K

That would be me then! It was a cracking morning until I got down Pebble Hill when I encountered quite thick fog which lasted until about Kingsfold. This seems to be a regular phenomena, brilliant morning over London but drop south from the north Downs and it can be totally different. As usual my Sunday morning blat starts early, with a run down to Petworth, Goodwood and Midhurst and back home in Sutton for breakfast. You hardly see another car on the road once into the depths of Surrey and Sussex.

Very rarely I see another 7 but one passed me going the other way near Petworth, and as we were both pressing on a bit I was unable to take in much detail.

What were you in at Burgh Heath, a tin-top?

bradders

I was in an old 5-series full of fishing rods heading to a lake in Dorking with my Dad! You zipped up the inside at the Tadworth roundabout.

One day I'll join you for a morning blast if you like? I'm in Epsom / Banstead border so you would have driven virtually past my place. As you can see, early mornings don't bother me!

Where am I?

Ok Neil. I have one more Sunday morning before going on holiday at end of August for two weeks, and then I am going to Goodwood revival for all three days. Let's hope next Sunday's weather is fine. Trouble is now days are getting shorter the window of opportunity is diminishing. If you want to stay in touch, my email address is richarddavidbradbury@hotmail.com

Hope I didn't inconvenience you at Tadworth roundabout!

bradders