Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Race Seats, Harnesses and Tonneau

Mark Gibson

I am selling a pair of low backed, carbon fibre race seats, a pair of 6 point Luke harnesses and a full tonneau from my 2000 S3 superlight.

See pictures here

The seats are in excellent condition apart from the usual scuffs at the base of the seat from the harnesses etc. They are not adjustable and have a bracket on the base which fits at the front of the seat to the floor of the car and a second bracket on the back portion which fits to the rear panel of the car.

I would prefer to sell as a pair but happy to sell separately. Any sensible offer considered.

I would also like to sell the harnesses which expired for racing in 2005 but which are still in very good condition and come with the Luke comfort pads. Again, would prefer to sell as a pair but happy to sell separately. Offers invited.

Finally (!) I am also selling the tonneau cover which is in excellent condition. Note that the tonneau is compatible with the low back seats as it does not have the fitted sections for tilletts. Offers invited.

Happy to arrange for collection in the Cambridge/Newmarket area or collection at any of the remaining sprints in the Speed Championship (i.e. Loton near Shrewsbury, Curborough near Birmingham, Aintree in Liverpool or Anglesey in North Wales).

Feel free to post or blatmail me with any questions.

Mark