Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Silencers BB

RoyH

Update following our visit to Good Fabrications

Myself, Carl Van Baars and RoyH visited Good Fabrications today and spoke at length with Phil Levett, the owner.

Good Fabs is a reasonably-sized outfit with 10,000 sq ft of workshop. They only work to the highest quality, and having seen their work I am very impressed.

To give an indication of quality, Phil was just packing up part of an inconel exhaust system for the Renault Formula 1 team….

Myself, Carl and Roy are going to be ordering 900mm 6’’diameter silencers with a V Band connector. This connector was designed, and used, in Champ Car Racing in order to remove the silencer easily and quickly.

The silencers are custom-made, obviously, re-packable, and made from …. stainless steel..

We are working on a deal to get a local polisher involved which should result in a fully polished exhaust being fitted to your car.

Following discussion with Phil, he was able to offer an extremely competitive bulk buy.

With a minimum of ten people, he can offer a 900mm silencer , 6’’diameter , lambda boss, V clamp and fitting for only £275 plus VAT.

This was without a cat, and is significantly cheaper than his standard price. ( Cat can be retro fitted if needed at later stage ,for an extra cost )

He can also offer a similar discount on other permutations (shorter silencers,etc). His savings are made with the bulk nature of the same product, i.e. where he can make a batch of the same silencers he’ll achieve economies which he will pass on.

Polishing will be about an additional £60 plus VAT, and we are in the process of working out the details on this.

If you are interested in one of these silencers, please post here.

We have no affiliation with Good Fabs and just want to try and get a great deal for all club members .

Penn 7s Joint AR with Markiebabes (aka The Blatmeister)