Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13"x6" minators, Ital axle & Adj. Platforms?

James_Russell

I'm after a pair of the aforementioned wheels (will consider a set for a good price). Any usable condition, Any colour, without tyres (or with shagged ones). They will be spares for racing next year 😬

also, bit of a long shot this one, I'll also be needing a set of adjustable spring platforms for my car. It has original 'Classic' academy bilsteins.

W.H.Y?

-James

1999 VX 8v (Q41 ACF)

Edited by - James_Russell on 10 Aug 2009 22:14:29

I've got a set of 5 pretty tatty 1993 original Caterham 13x6 Ital stud pattern minilites (or whatever they're called) in my garage. On Michelin ditchfinder bakelite circles that need taken off, and one of them I attempted to spray black. Not very sucessfully.

Problem; they're in Edinburgh. You're welcome to them for a donation of your choice to a charity of your choice as long as you can find a way to get them picked up at a time that we can agree. *thumbup*

Alex McDonald

Loud, louder, loudest...

Hey guys,

Thanks for linking those wellers on eBay, but I think I'm better off with the KN minitors for my racing. They are a good deal even compared to the wellers, once I've got them collected from Edinburgh and made a suitable charitable donation *wink*

AlexTangent YHM *smile*

1999 VX 8v (Q41 ACF)

• 2 weeks later...

James - I've got a carb sync and 2 black steel wellers (grads legal)

I can pass on the carb sync at Spa, I'll probably use it in testing but that's it

Let me know about the wheels, I may even have a couple of photos as they were up on the grads site for a while

buy car, race car, win

• 2 weeks later...