Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1974 MG Midget RWA in Beautiful Condition

bstark

On behalf of my parents - my Mum bought it 15 years ago or so as she could finally afford a sports car as a second car. It's hardly had any use in the last few years though, just the occasional trip out plus MOT and servicing and she has decided she would rather see it enjoyed by someone else than just sit in the garage.

I know the car very well and it is exceptionally sound for a Midget - the body is in excellent order, the Gold Seal engine only has 10,000 miles or so on it and is very smooth, and the gearbox is nearly new. The interior is all in very good nick apart from a repaired split in the drivers' seat base which we never bothered replacing as its still very comfy and you don't see it when you're sitting on it.

Car is a very bright "blaze" red (think dark orange).

The full ad is on Pistonheads here.

If you would like any more info then please do ask me via Blatchat or go straight to my parents. The car is in Kent and my Mum is looking for £3950 (to be honest, if she believes the car is going to a good home I know she would take a bit less).

If you know anyone who is looking for a good MG Midget then this is well worth their time looking at.

Bob Stark

Supersprinter