Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yoko 21R tyres for sale + xflow engine

wackydo

A set of half worn Yoko 021R size 13inchs, size 185/60/13 (from memory), will fit 13 x 6 inch rims. £70 for 4. Selling 'cos I don't drive in the wet anymore with an aeroscreen, and i wanted the rims for ACB10s.

Also 1600 xflow engine with bottom end damage (but with some good bits in - hot is OK, inc A6 cam) - offers (not looking for much!).

Set of 40 Webbers - pretty good cond no manifold. (The actual Carb bodies are in almost mint condition, one of the air filter covers has a slight crease). £180

griggtony@hotmail.com

based in Bristol

Edited by - wackydo on 23 Jul 2002 14:10:34

Andy:

I have the A021s on 13inch rims and I'm planning to take them off tomorrow and put a set of part worn ACB10s (which I already have) onto the rims. I'll phone you anyway.

Greg:

The engine was tuned a couple of years ago by Phil Jones of Chipping Sodbury, it cost me a couple of grand to tune it to 146bhp. I broke the bottom end due to oil starvation (too hard cornering on 32Rs), the only thing changed from the original spec is I've sold on the roller rockers. It's just taking up room now, you can have it for £50, but come and have a look at it if you can. I have some other spares, it doesn't have carbs or inlet manifold, though I do have a spare set of twin 40 Webers. I learnt to move to a dry sumped engine from this.

cheers

Wacky.