Click here if you are having website access problems ×

lots of bits for sale

KEITH G

I have lots of bits to sell having just removed screen, skuttle etc from my !999 Superlight R.Black windscreen,Skuttle,Two doors,Hood and hood bar,FIA boot cover,Windscreen motor assembly,blades etc,Washer motor and bottle etc.Would ideally prefer to sell altogether.Offers ?.

I also have a side impact bar,2 Black headlights and indicators,set brake pads,silencer and cat heat shields,brake master cylinder,screen fitting mirror.

From my previous car a 1990 crossflow i have for sale a 4-1 front pipe,Heater unit,Non FIA roll bar and boot cover,chrome push button fuel filler cap,Hood and hood bar,4 door mirrors,2 front cycle wing brackets,2 stainless wing protecters,luggage rack,screen Offers?, Keith Gale, info@duffyandco.com or phone wk 01444 233023.(West Sussex)

I am interested in the Silencer, Master Cylinder and Side Impact bar, and Fuel filler cap.

What size is the silencer? 6"?

Is it an Uprated Master Cylinder? AP?

Is the side impact bar off a DeDion or Live axle?

How much?

Daren.

Edited by - darenball on 23 Jul 2002 16:14:49

HIya,

I ask this before but I think it got lost in the excitement:

What state are the wing protectors in and your second hood, screen and lugage rack?

These are off your 1990 car.

Greg, Q 86 NTM (Green 185BHP XF)

Sorry about delay my router has been down.Screen and luggage rack are sold.Wing protecters are ss and a bit rough but i will throw them in if you want the hood at £75.00.The hood is in good condition but i cut it i little to fit side bar.Easily stiched.