Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BRG with Yellow Noseband & C/W Tips - A21 and Croydon Road Sat 8th c.8.00pm

pburt

Hi - Reg. LX08ESY. And if that's not enough to identify you, your passenger was holding a white "Scottie" dog!! I was in a silver BMW 3-series Touring. You followed me down the A21 and onto the Croydon Road at Locksbottom towards West Wickham. You peeled off at Coney Hall. We were both passed by a yellow 7 going the opposite direction, near Keston - who was that I wonder?

I think I actually met you at last year's Leeds Castle Classic car show - my 7 is BRG/Yellow Noseband K700KAT.

Peter Burt

Hi Darren

Collette chose the colours for our seven - we went for the traditional green and yellow nose band when ordering, but then saw a Beaulieu special edition for sale in the show room with the yellow wing tips. It looked just like the front of the car had been dipped in yellow paint. *smile*

Had to have it really.

Vip

Build Pics: here

Hi Vip

I didn't realise there were two dogs - one must have been lying low, or (assuming they look similar) they were taking it in turns to take the breeze over the 'screen 😬

Anyway, it was good to see you out on the road. And, yes, those wing tips are distinctive *cool* If mine weren't carbon I think I'd be tempted to steal the idea...

Cheers

Peter Burt