Click here if you are having website access problems ×

If you had to flirt with someone in the shed who would it be?

I just cant believe it.

I've spent the last couple of days shaving my armpits, and look at what I've missed.

a random hair *confused* *confused* *confused*

Penn 7s Joint AR with Markiebabes (aka The Blatmeister)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul was a stalker

He was indeed *wink*

(Hiya Paul *wavey* (wherever you are))

He might finally be achieving something far more productive than being top poster in the shed nowdays.

However that doesn't stop him from being the ugliest SOB who couldn't flirt with a flea so shouldn't be in this thread *tongue* (wherever you are Paul)

Dicks

(Ash's Mum - ignore that old harlot, I only have eyes for you 🥰 - my pants don't want HER scabby hands down them *eek* (especially after they have been down Roy's pants *thumbdown* *cry*))

Hello Little Shirley, you are looking very pretty with all those lovely ringlets 😳. Would you like to accompany me to the Good Shed Lollipop Tavern? (*)

Don't worry about that rumpus emanating from the broom cupboard, it's the new mop that's prone to tantrums *rolleyes* How do you like these blue velvet loons? The fit isn't perfect but they are quite fetching, don't you think?

(*) I'm not convinced this is going to work out...

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

"I'm gonna insert this broom into Mr Toad"

said Uncle.....

"where IS he anyway? I hear he's claiming he has MY loons, when as you can see, I'm still wearing them! And I have my Paisley scarf too.....he saw me entering the cupboard (for reasons of my own) and being the opportunistic little git that he is, turned the blardy KEY.......just wait till I get my hands on him!!!"

He admires my fashion sense so much he had his tailor run up identical kit!

What a loser that crapaud is......Poop poop.......let's see him poop poop when he's spitroasted on this broom!"

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬Abbey Road Time-Machine *eek* *eek*

sheepish
Grrrr... I’ve been burgled *cry*! Someone’s made off with my sheep’s clothing *mad*. If I catch them I’ll have them for my supper, that’ll teach them. *evil*

Back on topic, I only have eyes for Boonie Hound, now that is one foxy lady... 🥰 🥰 🥰

*eek* Watch out, there's a Wolf about! 😬