Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hello Class 3 (and goodbye Class 1 )

Matthew Willoughby

I've just picked up my new car and can't wait to give class 3 a try. A cheque went to Mel Wiliams yesterday for some Kumhos and I'm hoping McMillan Motorsport will be able to give it a thorough going over in time for Loton.

I hope you Class 3 chaps are as friendly as my chums in Class 1 - it has been a pleasure competing with you for the last 3 years *wavey*

Hi Matthew

Glad to hear your joining us, the more the merrier *wavey*

We're a very friendly bunch as long as you don't mind having your engine bay checked for throttle bodies,ported heads or dodgy ECU's 😬 😬

What is the new steed then?

Robin

SUPERLIGHT 176. PINK LIPS AND BITS *redface* *redface* *redface*

Matt

We'll miss you but hopefully you'll still be able to talk to us from your loftier position.

Must admit it's a bit of an extreme way to get faster times than your Dad at the same event *tongue*

"what is it" Its an R300 isn't it , they seem to fit into so many classes these days 😳

Best of luck though I don't think you ned it.

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Welcome to Class 3 - I am sure you will find it fun with all that extra power and grip, just don't forget to scrub the tyres before pushing on the first run 😬 You don't want to end up going off on your first 3 runs *redface*

Mike

Matt,

I'm allowed out to play as soon as I've finished the kitchen (SWMBO asked me if I could remember in which year I started it, and I was only one year out *thumbup*).

And yes that's the car I mean/should have bought. It's much less fun with 200 bhp - you don't have to rag it to keep up.

See you at Curborough...as a spectator ☹️

Jon

• 2 weeks later...