Click here if you are having website access problems ×

RiF Carbon Aeroscreen & 888's

James_Russell

Evening all,

I have decided to sell these bits as I can't use them; my car has to have a windscreen and control tyres (A539's) for racing next year. Here goes:

-RiF Carbon Aeroscreen, with 3x racetec mirrors fitted. For standard S3. Very good used condition. I can post, or meet up!

Price- a nice round £200 (+P&P)

-Toyo Proxes (888's). 2x 185/60r13, 2x 205/60r13. Barely used; they were fitted by the previous owner and quickly substituted for Avon CR322's when the sump got wrecked 😔. Never been hot. I can measure the tread depth if neccessary. Far too sticky for my 'slow' cat *tongue* Very popular trackday choice. I *think* compond is 'GG', but I can check tomorrow (tyres at the workshop pending removal from rims)

Price- all four £180 ovno

I attend most of the south 'Caterham Graduates Racing Club' events and would be happy to meet there. All bits located in Epsom, a few miles away from J8 M25.

Don't be put off by the fact I'm a new member!

-James

edited to add

e-mail James_Russell48@hotmail.com

tel. 07595530195

1999 VX 8v (Q41 ACF)

Edited by - James_Russell on 6 Aug 2009 18:36:24

Hi everyone,

I measured the tread depth at JayJay's request, just a tad over 4mm (same front & back). A new 888 has a tread depth of 5mm, so these tyres have a lot of fun left in them! They are safely off the rims and ready to go.

EDITED TO ADD: Compound is 'GG'

JayJay first, Gingerbread Man second, Paul. A. third.

-James

Edited by - James_Russell on 7 Aug 2009 16:21:56